Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Welcome!

Just do it....you won't regret it. I'm RedRocker and that's my promise. ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, I'll regret trading my bike if I do. I've put so much work into it myself.... no matter what bike I get there will be regrets. BUT, I went and sat on a XCT at the dealer the other day- big mistake because now I want it....;)

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Oh, I'll regret trading my bike if I do. I've put so much work into it myself.... no matter what bike I get there will be regrets. BUT, I went and sat on a XCT at the dealer the other day- big mistake because now I want it....;)
Well, don't ride it cause as Gunny say's, Ride one and you'll own one.

I understand what you're saying about your VTX but, I think you should look at it as trading up, not trading away.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'll be test riding 2 on Saturday. I want to own one but don't think it'll be this weekend. :(

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Didn't have time for a test ride the other day (besides it was 100+ outside, would not have been fun), but the dealer said that was no problem, so I'm definitely looking forward to it!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome from South Dakota. I also came over from a Honda...Goldwing to Cross Country Tour. thumb up

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Welcome to the board, the only thing you will regret about trading in the VTX is that you did not do it sooner. I traded in my VTX 1300R in the end of April I have not regretted doing it yet.thumb up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts