Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have been looking at this site for some time. currently I don't own a victory, but will consider one in the future...just not looking at buying right now. I have done many test rides at Daytona. ive been riding since I was a kid, including raced a bit of motocross. went in the service in 1981 (usmc) and owned a Honda (before the kids). was a great bike. started a family and the deployments, got out of the bikes. some twenty years later, the itch returned to get back on bikes. since then, ive owned numerous Harleys. currently my wife rides an 05 deluxe and I have two sportsters. in addition to a few sportsters, ive had a dyna w/g, road king and an ultra. got rid of the big bikes and keeping it simple, for now. when the wife decides she no longer wishes to ride her own bike, I may then consider a larger bike. until then, she rides hers and I ride mine. I have had real good service from my bikes. I do my own maintenance and I try to ride as much as I can. I do belong to several bike forums. I would love to get a dual sport in the not to distant future. I don't bash bikes as I like them all and I don't knock what people choose to ride. lastly, I am currently serving in the usnr and not to far from retiring from it (a year, give or take a month). sorry so long

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome to the Forum !cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts