Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
At this stage I am still looking thru the Vic line, have done several vic demo rides and really like the CrossCountry tour.
I currently ride a Kawasaki 900 Classic LT.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hi I came off a Vulcan too I now ride a 04 Victory TC my next bike will definitely be a cross bike. My only problem is the Victory I ride now is still going so strong I don't have a real good reason to trade it in so I'm happily stuck with what I got and love it. Keep doing research until your convinced but man these Vic are awesome machines you wont regret it, good luck.thumb up

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
At this stage I am still looking thru the Vic line, have done several vic demo rides and really like the crossroads tour.
I currently ride a Kawasaki 900 Classic LT.
Welcome to the forum. Btw, there is no such thing as a Cross Roards Tour - Did you mean Cross Country Tour? Or did you mean Cross Roads Classic?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They have good prices and a lot of other incentives on the 2012 close outs. It is tempting indeed.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Hi I came off a Vulcan too I now ride a 04 Victory TC my next bike will definitely be a cross bike. My only problem is the Victory I ride now is still going so strong I don't have a real good reason to trade it in so I'm happily stuck with what I got and love it.
Don't even think about it saintdruss, that TC is stayin in the stable.. Only add to, no take away... lol... Im building a ramp onto my workshop to keep my TC when I do wind up adding a new bike... lol.. Besides, you seen the brought in the Classic LE now.. What does that bike look like??? hehehehe

Welcome Rusty and good luck on making your final decision on what to buy. What type of riding you do??? I think the more you look at these bikes the hard it is to figure out what one you would really like. I was originally thinking no way would I own a Vision because of it's design but then after I seen the vision 8ball, hmmmm, now Im thinking.. lol.. Again, welcome and good luck on picking just one...

thumb up

1 - 5 of 5 Posts