Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Hello everyone, Purchase a Black 05 Hammer and love it . Hope to get some tips on upgrades and accessories. Thanks.
Hi there. Congrats on the Hammer and welcome aboard! cheers

·
12,968 Posts
Hello everyone, Purchase a Black 05 Hammer and love it . Hope to get some tips on upgrades and accessories. Thanks.
If you haven't found it yet click Forum above and scroll down to Hammer there will be a lot to read

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hello & Welcome.

I spent every chance I could reading up on mods I could do this past weekend..... Have fun

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome Henry H. Hammer forum will give you lots of info. And, if you have questions....just ask. Good folks here.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I want you guys for the friendly advices. I'm sure I'll be surfing this forum for tips,mods and answers.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Welcome to the board and congrats on the new bike!

I also just recently bought a Hammer (07). It's a heck of a machine! It's taking me a while to get use to it, it's just so much more bike than my old scoot (Suzuki m50)

Any mods planned yet? I have a few comfort mods I'm thinking about already.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
First Mod..... Replaced round HID head light with the New bullet style Hid head light and boy it looks great . Next a 1" lowing kit to give it a more aggressive look. Like that rear tire isn't aggressive enough. And my next future mod i would like to put a 21" front tire on it but would like to keep both break disc and calipers but don't know if it is doable.

·
Registered
566 Posts
First Mod..... Replaced round HID head light with the New bullet style Hid head light and boy it looks great . Next a 1" lowing kit to give it a more aggressive look. Like that rear tire isn't aggressive enough. And my next future mod i would like to put a 21" front tire on it but would like to keep both break disc and calipers but don't know if it is doable.
Yeah, the headlight is the primary reason I went with the 07 bike. Someone else just recently asked about the 21inch wheel, you might want to keep an eye on that thread if you can find it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts