Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I purchased a 2013 high ball last year. I have since become a new father and have been spending a little less time in the saddle and and a little more time on baby duty (including obsessing over pictures of other peoples modifications on the forum). I am also secretary for the Blue Knights Chapter XV out of eastern Kentucky.

Thanks,
Bossio

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Very nice , I love the wrapped pipes !

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What's with the cuffs??? Bdsm?
Believe it or not, that's actually my bike lock. I usually just use it for when I'm out of town for any amount of time. Really I just like the looks of them.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Master-Lock-8290DPS-22-inch-9-Link/dp/B0009V1WQQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1440463317&sr=8-1&keywords=street+cuffs[/ame]

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The interweb failed me. I had to make my own bracket.

It's made from a piece of heavy duty wire shelving I had laying around. I bent it to shape using a vise and a box wrench. I welded a couple small pieces of scrap metal onto the wire that matched up with fender strut bolt holes. It looks ugly, but it's completely hidden under the struts. Then I just sprayed the whole thing with bed liner and called it a day.

The bracket end with the locking portion of the cuffs are welded closed. This way when the cuffs are mounted on the bike, they are locked into place. I know somebody determined could either unscrew the fender struts or beat the bracket into submission, but at least they would have to work at it.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts