Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to thank all of you for the awesome posts that have helped me so much. I've been searching these forums since I bought my first Jackpot 3 years ago. This year I decided to trade in the 07 for a 13 and I wanted to do some performance upgrades but was cautious about anyone in my area working on it and am 8+ hours from one of the Victory "gurus". After much debating I ended up ordering Lloydz TTI, VM1-DR cams, ATS, and a PC V and decided to do the install myself, with help from many of the forum members posts, and against the advice from all my friends and family. I am no mechanic by any means, but I am not a COMPLETE idiot so I decided to go for it, and with the advice on here I was able to pull it off without any issues... so far anyway.

·
Premium Member
6,021 Posts
Here here my friend, good job, yes there are a lot of members here who have no access to any mechanic or guru or dyno, so yes it is possible to have a fricking awesome bike without dyno .... ( would be nice to dyno the bike and see the 7 HP extra on paper haaaaa )

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is my struggle now. I am searching for a PC V map that will get me close with those mods until I can find time to get out to one the Victory gods.

·
Premium Member
6,021 Posts
Yup mate, few forum members send me there maps, and the bike rode great .... Then after cam install one of the GURU send me a map .... Running good enough to beat any HD or VIC in this whole country .... I checked with Victory indonesia and i am the only one with this much boltons ..... The only thing i could do is this EMC thingy ....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts