Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined after using this site in the past for info to buy my bike(08 hammer premium) and to gain a bunch of knowledge from experienced Victory riders. Also stopped in at Volusia Motorsports while on holidays in Florida and talked to Andy Pallemaerts who took time to talk and share info even though he knew we were not buying as we from out of the country. Nice to see dealerships like this one that promotes Victory bikes.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nice to hear from a new member. I posted this already but how do you like the bike so far. Any issues, they seem like a good bike to get into. I am interested in the Cross Country Tour possibly.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So far no issues. It only had 6000Km on it when i bought it. It has a stage 1 kit on it so the power is great. Very stable and brakes are excellent. Makes me smile.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey poppachips good to hear from you. Ya i am not far from you unfortunately all we can do is look at our bikes. What are you riding?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have an 2012 8 ball vegas, picked it up last year from cycle works, wish I went to elkisland instead. they have much better service and carry all the nice aftermarket stuff at the shop.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts