Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't purchased a Victory as of yet, started out looking at a highball, now the choice is between a Cross Country and Cross Roads.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Boy, it ain't the work that tires you out. It's all them decisions.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Haven't purchased a Victory as of yet, started out looking at a highball, now the choice is between a Cross Country and Cross Roads.
Thats quite the switch.. lol... I really like the looks of the CR LE myself unless the batwing is what your after... Maybe because it looks so much like my TC... hehe Anyway, good luck on your search and keep us posted or ask questions...

Tim

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's my predicament, I want a bike agile enough to run around metro areas, and also to able to make runs of 400-500 miles without getting beat up by the road conditions, weather, etc.

Take a look at this
of an angry fellow after a Victory purchase.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Here's my predicament, I want a bike agile enough to run around metro areas, and also to able to make runs of 400-500 miles without getting beat up by the road conditions, weather, etc.

Take a look at this video of an angry fellow after a Victory purchase.
Mine runs straight but it sure does sound like a log wagon hitting bumps.. I think all the plastic parts bump together

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the reply Milesx, how long have you had the cross country? Is the CC your first Victory?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts