Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
Been lurking for a bit, finally getting around to making this official lol.

Recently acquired a 2015 X1, first Vic and totally loving it. Still have my "other" American v-twin bike too. Looking forward to this weather breaking and really getting some miles on her.

Ride it like ya stole it!

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina! Just say it, you still have your Harley. Nothing wrong with that. I bet the X1 still gets the majority of your attention.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, I had to go with the "other" designation as our Vic's are often the "other" bike. Thanks for the welcome.

But she sure does get all the attention right now. It's an awesome bike.

·
Premium Member
6,021 Posts
Cool and welcome mate ... Can you post 2 pictures ?? One of each other ??
Ha ha ha

TaPaTaLk for VIC forum

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure how to rotate them back properly so my apologies for the neck strain :-/

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Here ya go...:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,021 Posts
F%@€-g awsome VIC mate ... And the HD not to shabby ... Nice exhaust, seen these for Vision also ... Nice sound

TaPaTaLk for VIC forum

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks BP, its nice to have choices lol.

Weeds, how the hell did you do that, I'm sure its quite simple, but man I spent way too much time trying to rotate those lol

·
12,970 Posts
FXR was the best bike Harley made. If you could get the FXRT mode is was a great touring bike very little wind buffeting

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I agree. Mine is/was a FXRD but when I acquired it the fairing had been removed, but I never really missed it. The ness fairing moves a surprising amount of wind and my Bell EVO modular cuts the wind like butter so buffeting was never an issue. But its no XC either lol. The X1 is going to see an awful lot of scenery this year for sure. Just loving this bike.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts