Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

My names James, i own a 2013 Hammer 8-Ball, with a set of ape hangers and straight victory performance pipes. LOVE my BIKE!

Unfortunately i was involved in an accident long story short I'm now stuck with a bill to replace my front forks triple clamp and possible front rim, wondering if anyone knows where i might source such parts here in Australia.

I really don't wanna loose my beauty.

Cheers guys

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey man sucks about your bike. Try hitting up gumtree and ebay. Ive had lots of luck on gumtree getting oem parts bulk cheep. Also not 100% sure but believe vegas front end is the same. Best of luck man.

·
Premium Member
6,021 Posts
Good info ... "op" any pictures of before & after?

Andre
@
TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
8,719 Posts
Gday Wozza!...whereabouts are ya mate?
Vic parts are thin on the ground here and dealers would charge enough to write off your bike.
Good news is any front off a steel frame Vic will fit and any front wheel off any Vic will too.
I got an 18inch front off an XC on my Vegas, but no I dont wanna sell my 21inch cos I may need it if I ever sell the bike.
You may get a wheel off someone upgrading an XC to a 23" or 26", if you're lucky.
I'm thinking of going to 2 inch over forktubes on my Vegas, but they're not cheap, if I do I may need to sell my stock ones off to help pay for the oversize tubes, but you're still gonna need to come up with triple clamps.
Sure they're bent?...you must've hit something pretty hard to bend em!
How about some pix?

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Hi all,

My names James, i own a 2013 Hammer 8-Ball, with a set of ape hangers and straight victory performance pipes. LOVE my BIKE!

Unfortunately i was involved in an accident long story short I'm now stuck with a bill to replace my front forks triple clamp and possible front rim, wondering if anyone knows where i might source such parts here in Australia.

I really don't wanna loose my beauty.

Cheers guys

Hammer forks are the same as the Kingpin. I don't know for sure but they look the same as the Cross Country, Cross Roads & Hardball. I am positive the KP forks work on your bike so you can start there. I would almost guarantee that the inverted Vic forks are universal. The above mentioned bikes all have inverted forks. The Vegas, Highball, Gunner, Boardwalk & Judge forks will likely work on your bike if you swap to those triple trees.

·
12,970 Posts
forks hammer and kingpin the same from 2009 to 2016
triple trees 2012 to 2016

you would have to tells us what wheel you have because you have different ones over there then we have here

buying parts from USA shipping will be a huge price

1 - 7 of 7 Posts