Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all who read this message. I've been riding motorcycles for most of my life. About a year ago I made the switch from sport bikes and I fell in love with my friends Victory motorcycle and decided I had to have one. So I bought a 2007 Victory Vegas 8ball and I'm thinking about getting a Cross Country as well just so I can have some options.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Rules

So, I've read the rules and it can be a bit confusing about how to post 2 times in the rules and New Members section. It makes it sound like you would have to write a new member message twice before posting in the forums. I'm hoping that just a reply in my original message will allow me to meet the 2 post criteria.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums!

·
Premium Member
6,013 Posts
Welkom mate, Yes now you have 2 post, so you can try attach a picture of your bike ?

Andre
@
TaPaTaLk

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
So, I've read the rules and it can be a bit confusing about how to post 2 times in the rules and New Members section. It makes it sound like you would have to write a new member message twice before posting in the forums. I'm hoping that just a reply in my original message will allow me to meet the 2 post criteria.
Welcome from CT. Yes, you already have 2 posts. It doesn't necessarily mean 2 new 'threads'; simply a reply to your own post would suffice. This was done to combat forum bots posting many advertisements.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Very nice, good luck with her.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Looks really nice! Any chance of something more close up? Would love to see the paint scheme better.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, when I get home today I'll put some close ups of the paint. The gas tank has an awesome iron cross on top of it too.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks really nice! Any chance of something more close up? Would love to see the paint scheme better.
Here are some close ups of the paint for you. I couldn't get the rear fender right now since I put some saddle bags on for a trip I'm taking soon.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,699 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts