Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Just registered at the forum and wanted to say Hi to everyone!

I'm an owner of a Victory92SC with a bobber conversion. During the winter I will take it apart and redo the whole bike with new paint and more customization to it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to add a picture of my bike so far.

P.S. All the red will be turned to copper over the winter, new springer front end is currently being manufactured, dual pipes etc etc.

·
Premium Member
6,021 Posts
THAT is cool a springer front end .... what will the rake be ??

Andre
@
TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THAT is cool a springer front end .... what will the rake be ??

Andre
@
TaPaTaLk
I'll leave it a surprise. We still have good weather here, so I will ride the bike until I can and after that we are jumping in with the upgrade. Planning to use molten copper paint from motostorm for the copper detailing (cylinder heads, engine covers, spokes etc etc. basically for all the detailing. Thinking about a bit wider rear tire maybe 250.

·
Premium Member
6,021 Posts
awesome mate, detailed pictures as you go along please ...

Andre
@
TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
681 Posts
Damn vinny that's badass! You definitely have to post up some pictures once you get started with the redo. Bike looks great right now too

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the positive comments guys! Went to the shop today to order the lightnings for the upgrade all from Custom Chrome:

Headlight - Neo Fusion 4 1/2" Billet Headlight by Cycle Kraft with black/brass trim ring

Taillight - Brass Retro Drilled Tailight

Speedo - MG Tiny MST Vintage Brass

Thinking of getting 18 inch 8.5 spoke wheel for 240 mm rear tire.

The bike will enter the shop for total rebuilding and full detailing probably in a month or so. I hope that everything will be ready by the end of year. Lets see how it goes. I still haven't decided about the switch boxes, the grips and the mirrors, but these can be done as a final step. The whole bike will be taken apart and fully detailed/upgraded.

Planning to put dual pipes on Friday to see how is it going to sound and probably will ride it like that until it goes to the shop.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts