Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Bart. Hello to every one. Just purchased my first victory in June. 2016 Vision with 5 miles. I got an awesome buy. I had been saving up to pay cash and the deal I got was better than I could ever expect. I hope to gain some new friends and learn from them. I hope to be able to help others as I am a part of this forum. I have not done anything to my Vision and will be looking through the forum to see what has been covered first. It is awesome to be here.

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Welcome, from northwestern South Carolina!

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee

You will love every minute of your ride on the Vision. Victory's are great riding and handling bikes as you will find out so ride safe and congrats.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Hi from the Pacific Northwet. 5 miles on the clock, eh? She'll be fully broken in with 2,995 more of those miles. Hang in here, there's a lot to know about your very unique machine. And don't hesitate to ask questions, we are here to help you with your bike and out of your money.

·
13,177 Posts
Welcome aboard. Say search the net for vision-riders some good info there too.
So what color did you get.If you want a passenger back rest there extremely hard to find. Just letting you know

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
Welcome aboard from Evansville!

·
Premium Member
8,941 Posts
G'day from Down Under.
We need all the new members we can get so post away!
Polaris dumping Victory has had a noticeable impact on the Vic forum site.
Im here for the long haul.
Victory is the perfect bike...almost.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts