Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kyle is my name and I ride a 2016 Victory Cross Country Tour. I had the upgraded Audio installed by the dealer including speaker lids and speakers in the trunk. I really enjoy the ride. Sound used to be great as well.

I was searching for some wiring diagrams and found this site. Seems to be a great source of information.

Look forward to learning about others here and obtaining information from those that have already gone through my struggles.

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Welcome to the forums. You'll love the scooter.

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
Welcome from the Pacific Northwet. Pretty up that bike with my handmade custom license plate laydown bracket. Photos and details in the link in my signature. It will also improve HP and MPG. What a deal!

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Welcome to the forum Kyle

Ride it like mad Kyle. You can't hurt it. It can take anything you're man enough to put it through. Even the wildest twisties. Get you a "back rest" if you haven't already and the ride will be even better.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ride it like mad Kyle. You can't hurt it. It can take anything you're man enough to put it through. Even the wildest twisties. Get you a "back rest" if you haven't already and the ride will be even better.
I know that's right, I got the 7 year unlimited mile warranty on it as well when I purchased it. I ride this thing like I stole it!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Welcome Kyle to the forum from Elmvale ON Canada...

enjoy your ride as others have said just ride...8)

Rob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts