Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got rid of my Harley and now a proud owner of a 2011 Cross Country. New bike and New questions. I have found my way here more than a couple times and always find answers. Great site!
Thanks for the help already!

Attachments

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
Now your wrenches will get a well deserved vacation. You will be buying more gas though. Enjoy the dependability, handling and comfort.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Got rid of my Harley and now a proud owner of a 2011 Cross Country. New bike and New questions. I have found my way here more than a couple times and always find answers. Great site!
Thanks for the help already! View attachment 251826
ditto what Ricz said....welcome to the forum and to the new ride very nice...enjoy and stay safe....

rob

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome! She's a beauty :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome! She's a beauty :)
Thanks all for the welcome. My last harley was a CVO screaming eagle ultra. I owned c it for 10 years and now have owned the Victory for 3 weeks. I have had more compliments on this bike in 3 weeks than 10 years with the harley.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
I have had more compliments on this bike in 3 weeks than 10 years with the harley.
This does not surprise me :) Victory made some of the most flat-out gorgeous big bikes that I've ever seen. I love the lines on my Cross Country, and I get compliments on it every single time I take it out.

·
13,262 Posts
did you get owner's book?
you have to stand the bike upright to check the oil. screw dipstick in than out for reading

1 - 8 of 8 Posts