Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2012 HardBall
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say that I'm a new to this forum and the proud owner of a 2012 Hardball (22k miles). I've belonged to many motorcycle/car forums and have learned that they all have their own ways of welcoming members. Hopefully, you guys aren't as brutal lol. Anyway, I'll try to contribute what I can and will likely have many questions as this bike is new to me, coming from 32 years of riding sportbikes. Peace!
IMG_0326.jpeg

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Just wanted to say that I'm a new to this forum and the proud owner of a 2012 Hardball (22k miles). I've belonged to many motorcycle/car forums and have learned that they all have their own ways of welcoming members. Hopefully, you guys aren't as brutal lol. Anyway, I'll try to contribute what I can and will likely have many questions as this bike is new to me, coming from 32 years of riding sportbikes. Peace!
View attachment 252550
Nice looking ride....enjoy the forum and the wealth of info available here...and some ribbing no doubt!

Ride Safe,

Rob

Reactions: RP808

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome from Southern Oregon. I love your new ride, be safe.

·
Registered
12,425 Posts
Welcome from NW Oregon......Portland, yeah THAT Portland.

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Welcome, from Austin, TX! That's a beauty of a bike you've got :) I love the matte blacked out look of the Hardballs.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Welcome from TN! Not many of us Cross Roads owners left on the forum so glad to see another one join the club.

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
2,382 Posts
Love the look of the hard ball. Be a great commuter bike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts