Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Toby and I don't own a Victory yet but I'm looking for info as I am thinking about a Cross Country Touring and I went to the local dealer today and checked them out and sat on one and was very impressed with it and will go back on a nice day when I have more time to test ride one. I currently ride a Honda VTX 1800N
and love it but I trade bikes every few years and want to go to a great road bike as the wife and I do a lot of cross country trips and want a very dependable bike as well as comfortable. The Cross Country felt very comfortable to sit on and was balanced very well.
What I would like to here from current owners is how dependable they are and if you know of any problems or anything else I need to know about them. I am doing my research now and compareing bikes before I make up my mind on my next bike.
Also what grade of fuel do you use in them, and what is the maintanance intervals and how hard are they to work on.
All info is greatly appreciated,
Thanks in advance,
Toby

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I am also not a current owner but have been looking into Victory for a couple of months now. It seems they are about as reliable as a typical Japanese bike but are made mostly in America, which I consider a plus. A great road bike that I have ridden is the Victory Vision. It is head and shoulders better than the HD Road Glide Ultra that I presently ride in terms of how it feels on the road.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Had my XC close to 6 months now and 7,500 and enjoying it more every ride . Havn't had any problems with it, easy to maintain if a wrencher .. Manual recommends 91 Octane for Fuel ..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts