Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning,

I am a new member on the forum. I just purchased my first Victory motorcycle. A 2013 Cross Country Tour and I love it. Took it to Florida two weeks ago with 160 miles on it. Drove it from Orlando to Key West and back. What a great trip. If you haven't done it, plan it.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to Victory. I too picked up my first Victory a few months back, also a 2013 XCT. What upgrades are you planning?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 2013 XCT is pretty well loaded. I did add the Stage 1 exhaust with K&N air filter. I purchased a K&P aluminum oil filter with life time filter at Conquest Customs in Boca Raton, Florida. I stopped there for my first oil change at 500 miles. Great guys. I would like to add a Klock Werks Windscreen, Kicker speakers and some engine performance upgrades. I haven't found any of the engine upgrades yet. How do you like your Kicker speakers? Are they worth the money?

·
Registered
218 Posts
I had the Kickers installed prior to picking up the bike as part of the $500 in free accessories. I can not speak to any difference in sound quality. If I had it to do over again, I would have gone with something else and a size bigger but I'm happy enough with it so no big deal. I will say that they are not worth the asking price but since they were "free" and there wasn't really much of anything else I was interested in, I settled for them. I also got the trunk bag which won't see much use but will be nice to have when I do use it. In hind site, I would have gone with the quick detach sissybar setup for those times I don't have the trunk on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts