Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Group,

I just sold my Harley and now I am going to get a Victory. Thought I'd join this forum to get some insider knowledge on the Cross Country and the Vision Tour.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome aboard!!
Victory cheers that's great! I love the Victory Cross Country.Nice choice. I hope you will get great knowledge from this forum.thumb up

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Welcome.
Both bikes handle very well. The Vision handles a little better overall in my opinion. Except at a stop or slow speed maneuvering, the Vision is kind of top heavy to me in those two conditions. But that goes right away past about 15 miles per hour. You should test ride both.
Have fun

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great and thx. I've test ride the Cross Country but not the Vision. I'm ready to buy now and will wait for July 4th weekend to buy. Going to take my time and research deals at different dealers. Hopefully some good promotions are offered at that time. What do you think would be a good and reasonable price to negotiate out the door for a 2013 CC Tour Black?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I closed on a 2013 Victory Cross Country today. $20,900 OTD with 5yr warranty and a helmet. Do you all think that was a good deal?

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Congratulations on the new bike. Most Vic Dealers aren't real flexible in pricing. I'd say you got an average deal. Pretty typical. Now the fun part of riding that new scoot. Have fun
Rick

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool. I was wondering if I got the best deal I could in Ca from a dealer. Freakin taxes here and the extra cost of Ca models with that extra emissions BS is dumb. I just realized now that I cannot get the Tri Oval Stage 1 kit without voiding my warranty. BS!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts