Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was introduced to the Victory story by my brother in law from Tuscon. I got so excited about it I went out and bought a 05TC and love it. It has stage 1, D&D pipes and Mustang seat upgrades. I am from Buffalo and this summer we rode in the Adirondacks, 850 miles, very fun ride. I hope to learn more about the bike and others experiences on the forum. Ride on

·
Registered
396 Posts
you can learn alot on this forum there are some very knowledgeable
people here,i know i have in only about 6 months.thumb up

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
I was introduced to the Victory story by my brother in law from Tuscon. I got so excited about it I went out and bought a 05TC and love it. It has stage 1, D&D pipes and Mustang seat upgrades. I am from Buffalo and this summer we rode in the Adirondacks, 850 miles, very fun ride. I hope to learn more about the bike and others experiences on the forum. Ride on
Welcome to the VF!thumb upthumb up

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Check out the “how to” in regard to posting pics here.
http://www.victoryforums.com/showthread.php?t=1688

The Search feature is your friend!  You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

PS...please don't post asking about oil!! :ltr::ltr::ltr::ltr::ltr:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts