Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member and have only been riding for about 2 years. First bike was a Honda Shadow Spirit 750 and I just recently purchased an 07 Victory Vegas premium with a little custom work. Looking forward to learning more about my Victory!

·
Registered
107 Posts
what's up dude? my last bike was an 03 shadow spirit 750, now i got an 07 vegas 8ball with extras.
I have the victory service manual on my computer. it's 44.5 mb in size. don't know how I'd shoot it to you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what's up dude? my last bike was an 03 shadow spirit 750, now i got an 07 vegas 8ball with extras.
I have the victory service manual on my computer. it's 44.5 mb in size. don't know how I'd shoot it to you.
That would be awesome man. Will the other guys suggestion work??

·
Registered
107 Posts
probably, I don't know how to do that though. I can investigate, but it sounds like I might have to be a paying member here to do that. I'll check on it.
I'd be happy to share it with everyone riding a vegas or kingpin. that's what it covers, but the stuff could apply to most victorys.
hey, I'm gonna put some pics up on my photobucket account of my old shadow spirit 750. I had repainted it to look like my riding jacket, which is a commemoritive dale earnhardt jacket, I think. I looked and looked online for a long time, but never could find mention or reference to my jacket. not even from the 2 companies who are listed in my tags as making it and authorizing it.
the stickers down the right side of the bike are the patches on the right arm, left side stickers left arm, rear fender is back of jacket, and tank sides are the front.
the only exception is the huge sticker I put on the tank, which I later kind of regretted.
http://s418.photobucket.com/user/jamesdoucet/library/
ok, the pics are up on there, but they're buried a few pages down, next to the pics of the riding jacket.

·
Registered
107 Posts
ok, I got dropbox done, and the file is in it. I set it op for sharing, but it wants each persons address or something. how do you set it up so anybody can see it?
I'll keep checking to see.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts