Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am a brand new member in search of some advice. I have never owned a victory before, but today I went browsing and fell in love the the Hammer 8-Ball. Just curious if I were to go pick one up tomorrow, what's a reasonable price to pay for a brand new '13? I live in South Carolina if that makes a difference :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wifey gave me the OK, and I did it! Brand new '13 Hammer 8-Ball sitting in the garage! So this is my first brand new motorcycle and I have a question... Is it normal for the bike to make noises while it breaks in? It's just making squeaks and creaks that I've never noticed with a brand new car. Mainly sounds like it's coming from the rotors and brake pads.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mine was used. Its prob normal. Check with the dealer. Good luck with the hottest bike victory makes!thumb up
salesman says its normal, but he's a salesman...normally I wouldn't believe a word out of their mouth, but in this case it makes sense...I was just wondering if there were any other brand new owners that could chime in? Buzz, since you bought yours used, I'm guessing you are not having the same symptoms? How many miles were on it when you bought yours? Oh, and so far, I absolutely LOVE it!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts