Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I am hoping to shortly get my 2007 Kingpin, so I thought I would join the forum to find out as much as I can about my new bike. I bought it from a dealer in Montana, and am having it shipped to Ohio. Hope to get lots of deatails on owning a Vic, since this is my first one. sold a Vstar to upgrade to this bike, and hope to have it for a long time.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. looks like you are new here too. I joined a couple of forums to see what is out there. I am also on the VOG.net and VMC.com.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Thanks. looks like you are new here too. I joined a couple of forums to see what is out there. I am also on the VOG.net and VMC.com.
Yep got my bike a week ago, pretty sweet 99. It's in the shop already LOL...oh well Ish happens I guess

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hi. I am hoping to shortly get my 2007 Kingpin, so I thought I would join the forum to find out as much as I can about my new bike. I bought it from a dealer in Montana, and am having it shipped to Ohio. Hope to get lots of deatails on owning a Vic, since this is my first one. sold a Vstar to upgrade to this bike, and hope to have it for a long time.
Welcome, you will find a lot of helpful answers if you search the forum. This also my first vic and plan on owning it a long time as well. From what I gather these bikes are great! cheers

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A few helpful pointers,

• Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

• The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

• If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.
Please add the year and model of your bike to your signature, so we know how to help when you ask a question!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the detail. I will look around the sticky's to see what is out there. I think I added the detail to my signature, so you can see what I have.
Thanks again,
Rob

·
Registered
396 Posts
welcome to the forum,i saw your post on
one of the other forums,dont know about
you but i hate to wait for anything.
must be hell waiting for your new ride,
but when it arrives it will be like the best
christmas ever! i really like that color combination
on the 07 kingpin though i have never seen one
like that in person. the kingpin is a great
all around bike.
enjoy and be wary of the cagers.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
welcome to the forum,i saw your post on
one of the other forums,dont know about
you but i hate to wait for anything.
must be hell waiting for your new ride,
but when it arrives it will be like the best
christmas ever! i really like that color combination
on the 07 kingpin though i have never seen one
like that in person. the kingpin is a great
all around bike.
enjoy and be wary of the cagers.
Thanks. I am definately like a kid on Christmas eve. The only problem is it is like the movie Groundhog Day. I can't get an answer as to when my bike will be in Ohio, and it has been some decent riding weather. Can't wait to get it. I will post some pictures that I take once it gets home. As for the color combo, that's why I had to buy one in Montana and ship it. It was the only one in the US for sale when I was looking.

·
Registered
442 Posts
congrats and welcome aboard from another newbie vic owner

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep got my bike a week ago, pretty sweet 99. It's in the shop already LOL...oh well Ish happens I guess
Hey Whiplash, I saw on the general forum the pictures of your bike. Looks sweet! Hope you got it back on the road. BTW, cool picture of you and the little one. I take a picture of my son on my bike every year to show how big he is getting. When I get my Pin, he'll have to saddle up for this year's picture.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Welcome aboard. You have joined a great family of bikes and a knowlegable group in this forum. I have learned a great deal reading from this forum.It has been Christmas ever since I got my 2010 Jackpot last year and the wife is always yelling at me because I'm spending money on mods like it is Christmas. Enjoy!!!!!!!!cheers

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hey Whiplash, I saw on the general forum the pictures of your bike. Looks sweet! Hope you got it back on the road. BTW, cool picture of you and the little one. I take a picture of my son on my bike every year to show how big he is getting. When I get my Pin, he'll have to saddle up for this year's picture.
LOL ha ha yeah thanks, we do the same thing at the Car Craft Summer Nationals car show here in MNPLS with my car every year. He was three weeks old in the first one!! Good times, great to have children involved

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just picked up a 2001 V92C loaded with bags and Memphis Shades shield...been without a bike since 2008 ( we had a flood and it claimed my 91 HD) Been using the sons '08 Night Train...A fun bike but for a younger man than me for long hauls...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just picked up a 2001 V92C loaded with bags and Memphis Shades shield...been without a bike since 2008 ( we had a flood and it claimed my 91 HD) Been using the sons '08 Night Train...A fun bike but for a younger man than me for long hauls...
Bet you are happy to be back on the road. Hopefully you will have a good summer to ride. I am supposed to get mine on thursday, barring another delay from the shipping company.
Thanks for the welcome,
Rob

1 - 18 of 18 Posts