Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You've come to the right place for Vic information. Ride safe!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
re

Hey guys
New member here as well. Just recovering from a pretty wicked bike accident in September. Old warrior was a total loss and I faired just a little better. Good news is I was finally able to get my hands on a hammer! I waited 7 years for this bike. So let the modifying begin. Just one quick question for you guys. Why does the kickstand on the hammer 8 ball feel as if it does not come out far enough? My old bike came out a lot further. This one feels like if you bump the bike from behind you could push her right off the stand. Any input here gents? Happy to be here 9. A victory!

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Welcome, glad to hear you made it through your accident (sorry about the Warrior). I ve never noticed that the kickstand is too short has your Hammer been lowered? Alot of guys will install a shorter kickstand after they lower it...

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

BTW I've never formally or informally met an Overlord - should I feel cursed or blessed?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yea I lowered it 1.5 via lowering links. But I noticed the kick stand not extending as far before I lowered it. Thanks for the support. It will take more than a shattered tib fib and a broken foot to keep me off a bike?

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
welcome friend and enjoy the ride.
cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nice bike bro will do.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts