Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I am a new member to this site. I recently purchased my first victory. It is a 2007 Jackpot.. I am kinda having a hard time finding parts for. I really would like to find a passenger seat backrest That fits my bike

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
Hi everyone, I am a new member to this site. I recently purchased my first victory. It is a 2007 Jackpot.. I am kinda having a hard time finding parts for. I really would like to find a passenger seat backrest That fits my bike
Tried eBay?....oh yeah and welcome to the forum and ownership of a fine machine.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome aboard ! Try VICTORYONLY.COM or Ginzchoppers.com Welcome to Victory cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RE: new member

Yes tried all those places, I guess i'm just confused lol.. I already have a passenger seat. I was hoping I would not have to buy the seat/backrest combo for 250 to get one since I only want a backrest. I am seeing some others out there but one site says they fit and another says they will not. Are other models compatible with the jackpot? as far as seats go?. I have the 2 piece factory touring seats by the way..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome. I have the 2006 jackpot and had the same problem finding a seat. I got one from corbin. $550 for the rear seat and backrest. was a bit spendy but the ladies love it. long rides and no complaints. it also fit with the stock front seat which I will be replacing with one from corbin also. Had to recover from the price of the rear seat . enjoy!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Yes tried all those places, I guess i'm just confused lol.. I already have a passenger seat. I was hoping I would not have to buy the seat/backrest combo for 250 to get one since I only want a backrest. I am seeing some others out there but one site says they fit and another says they will not. Are other models compatible with the jackpot? as far as seats go?. I have the 2 piece factory touring seats by the way..
Victoryonly does have strictly back rests , you buy the mounts and then you can buy any height back rest that suits your needs from 7" or so up to 25-30" high , in black or chrome . I believe JP and Hammer are the same .thumb up

·
Registered
8 Posts
My passenger back rest slips into the seat. Its a 3/8 square shaft and slips into the receiver built into the seat. But mine is a corbin. Not sure if that helps you out. Good luck. Since yours is factory, chances are it wont fit.

·
Registered
426 Posts
the hammer seats are the same

1 - 9 of 9 Posts