Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys whats up, I actually signed up for this site a wile ago thinking I was going to be getting a victory. Ended up took me a longer time to pull the trigger, Im comming over from a sport bike. So I bought a gsxr from a local dealer liked it but ended up witnessing a friend in a bad motorcycle accident. So I immedaly sold the bike, now after everything is calmed down i feel i might have jumped to fast n sold it.

So im looking to get back in the saddle, went on craigslist looking for another bike started at sport bikes but after i thought about the harsh ride I came back looking at victorys again. Test rode one a week ago n loved it, no I dont want to go brand new really wanted a left over so i had the dealer look at there other yard and they have a 2007 jackpot with 26 miles on it no joke. So there getting it up here should come in a couple days or so, now just wondering what other guys have got for deals its a 07 jackpot 26 miles they want $12900.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So just checked the bike out and i really like it about to pull the trigger, but still trying to work out a better price.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts