Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, new to the board, just picked up a brand new 2011 Crimson red, Vision. I'm in love, it is truly the Cadillac of touring cruisers. My other bike is a 2007 Suzuki M109R (thrasher bike)
I put 300 miles on this past weekend with the wife and it was pure pleasure. Look forward to meeting and reading from more members and ingest some info. on the Vision. BTW Merry Christmas all.

Joe

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Congrats on your purchase and welcome from Utah!

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
I am also a new member and I bought a 2012 Cross Country Tour on 11/25/2011 here in Wichita,Ks at BikersEdge. Have 340 miles on it so far and Love it. Weather has been cold and wet. Not getting as much riding in as I would like. This is a great bike and glad I made the switch from my Harley Ultra Classic.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hello all, new to the board, just picked up a brand new 2011 Crimson red, Vision. I'm in love, it is truly the Cadillac of touring cruisers. My other bike is a 2007 Suzuki M109R (thrasher bike)
I put 300 miles on this past weekend with the wife and it was pure pleasure. Look forward to meeting and reading from more members and ingest some info. on the Vision. BTW Merry Christmas all.

Joe
Hey Joe,
Welcome to the forum.
I'm over in Lenexa so we'll probably cross paths sometime.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Thank You Cool Blue. Its great to be a part of the Victory site. Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year to all. May we all have have a great and safe new year of riding.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts