Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone my name is Michael and I just joined the group after leaving VTXOA. I traded in my 2003 Honda VTX 1300 and got a 2011 Victory Cross Roads! Im eager to see what you all have done to your bikes and look forward to being a member of another great community of bikers!

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Welcome aboard and Congrats on the new to you XR. cheers

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums and congrats on the XR!

More so congrats on finding a 2011 XR in Crimson. They started using this color in Aug 2010 and changed to Sunset Red in Apr 2011 so there weren't very many built in Crimson.

The change was due to the unavailability of some of the metallics used in the paint because of the earthquake in Japan. The good part is this makes Crimson XRs the true limited edition XRs!

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the Victory Forums and congrats on the XR!

More so congrats on finding a 2011 XR in Crimson. They started using this color in Aug 2010 and changed to Sunset Red in Apr 2011 so there weren't very many built in Crimson.

The change was due to the unavailability of some of the metallics used in the paint because of the earthquake in Japan. The good part is this makes Crimson XRs the true limited edition XRs!
Very interesting, Thank you for the information about my bike and color. Makes me appreciate it that much more! thumb up

1 - 8 of 8 Posts