Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought me a left over 2013 Judge today in sunburst orange. I cant wait till spring to take delivery of that beautiful beast. Its going to be such a huge upgrade from my Honda Shadow 750. Im brand new to Victory and have been looking at this model for over a year and finially decided on Victory over the HD Fatboy. They had the bike marked down by 1500 plus I got the 1000 dollar veteran rebate.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Just bought me a left over 2013 Judge today in sunburst orange. I cant wait till spring to take delivery of that beautiful beast. Its going to be such a huge upgrade from my Honda Shadow 750. Im brand new to Victory and have been looking at this model for over a year and finially decided on Victory over the HD Fatboy. They had the bike marked down by 1500 plus I got the 1000 dollar veteran rebate.
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your new Judge. thumb up

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CrossRoads, I followed your instructions to add details to my signature but I did not have that option in my CP. Do the free members get a signature?

·
Registered
49 Posts
CrossRoads, I followed your instructions to add details to my signature but I did not have that option in my CP. Do the free members get a signature?
Yes free members get a signature, post a few more times and that option will become available. Welcome and congrats on your new bike cheers

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcolm to the forum and congrats on your new ride. Thank you also for your service to our country.
Thank. Im glad to be a Victory owner. I took my time picking out the right bike. To think I almost got an HD.

·
Premium Member
8,832 Posts
Congratulations on the Judge...a wise choice
and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
85 Posts
"Here come da Judge"

Welcome and I used to hear that alot when I had my 1969 GTO Judge in Carousel Red (Hugger Orange)

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Welcome man, great choice on the bike....

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts