Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all I recently purchased a 2015 XCT with 28 miles on it and had tri ovals placed on them yesterday. I must say I am dissatisfied with the sound. If they don't sound any better with the baffles out they will be on the market.

·
Registered
12,148 Posts
I have a friend with TriOvals and his bike sounds great. You go up to north GA for some great mountain riding?

·
12,970 Posts
stand on the side of the road and have a buddy make some pass's by you. I think you'll be surprised how nice they sound

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stumped

My neighbor came out today when I got home. He heard me pulling in and said he thought it was a Harley passing by. He also said that as the engine break in it'll get better. I'll hold off on my impressions.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome. I am also from SE Georgia (St. Marys). I have a 2010 Vegas and am loving every minute of it.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Welcom from tn The trip ovals will sound better as you get more miles on them mine did on my xr

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from CT. I personally like the sound from the TriOvals - not too loud for me and I LOVE the way they look.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Took the Baffles out, happier now. As soon as the Gonzo guys finish there rendition of the Tri Ovals may jump on them to get a better lower tone

1 - 9 of 9 Posts