Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Welcome to the Victory world cheers...Where in TN are you? I'm in East TN...

·
Registered
229 Posts
Just bought my first bike a 2005 Victory 8 Ball with 2900 miles. Was wondering what should I do maintenance with it since it has been barley driven for about a year?
Welcome!

First thing I would do is change the oil, probably the gas too. Has it been ran at all in the past year? How does it sound?

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A few helpful pointers,

• Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

• The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

• If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.
Please add the year and model of your bike to your signature, so we know how to help when you ask a question!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Outside of Chattanooga. Where in East TN? Also it has been ran about 200 miles on what the title says. Also it sounds good kinda of stock thou.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Outside of Chattanooga. Where in East TN? Also it has been ran about 200 miles on what the title says. Also it sounds good kinda of stock thou.
As long as your belt and tires look good, and the belt has the propper tension, changing the oil is the only thing I'd do. You'll find that these bikes are hassle free and easy to maintain. thumb up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts