Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
High guys and gals. I own a 1997 Softtail Springer and a 2011 Roadglide ultra. About 2 months ago I bought a 2015 Highball. Pretty neat how I am still riding all stock except for the 2 freeze plugs I knocked out of the mufflers awhile back while looking the bike over. If this was a HD I would have already put pipes air cleaner etc on. Don't know if the speedo is correct are not but seems like it wants to run 80-90 all the time lol. Guess I have been missing the boat the last few years. Have a beautiful day.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from CT

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
High guys and gals. I own a 1997 Softtail Springer and a 2011 Roadglide ultra. About 2 months ago I bought a 2015 Highball. Pretty neat how I am still riding all stock except for the 2 freeze plugs I knocked out of the mufflers awhile back while looking the bike over. If this was a HD I would have already put pipes air cleaner etc on. Don't know if the speedo is correct are not but seems like it wants to run 80-90 all the time lol. Guess I have been missing the boat the last few years. Have a beautiful day.

Welcome... I was an HD guy as well. 4 years later and I am on my 2nd Vic. First one was a highball, wait till you do the basic mods. Air, fuel controller, 1/4 turn throttle, timing wheel and pipes! You will about piss your pants with sheer joy.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ordered the timing wheel and easy pull tonight. Plan on putting the highball on the dyno tomorrow just to see. Only thing I have done so for is take the freeze plugs deals out of the mufflers. The 2 Harleys are loud. I have been enjoying the quiet power the last 2400 miles.

·
12,970 Posts
you don't say how many miles on the bike. 80's and 90's might be to soon for that

·
Registered
141 Posts
Welcome to the forum and enjoy your Victory!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts