Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Forum. New Central MN owner of a 2013 Nuclear Sunset XC. Picked it up Saturday and have been smiling since.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Greetings! I just picked mine up a week ago. Same color. Got mine in Red Wing MN. Thought I found the only suede one left?! edit>>>>is that the used one with 480 miles?? I had called about it.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sixwillwin-
Yup, that was the one with 480 miles on it. Story was that the original owner wanted an xct and that it was cheaper to trade it in rather than buy the parts. Could have been sales guy BS, but who knows. It looked like it came off the showroom floor, so I wasn't too worried about 500 miles.

dtmill-
Mies is great! Hands down, the best dealership experience I have experienced so far.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Welcome from Cottage Grove!

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
I bought mine as a dealer demo from them a year ago, after buying my vegas and trading it back in, both bikes looked like brand new and the customer service was excellent. My salesman was Keith.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bought mine as a dealer demo from them a year ago, after buying my vegas and trading it back in, both bikes looked like brand new and the customer service was excellent. My salesman was Keith.

I dealt with Scott. I did talk to some of the other guys there while I was waiting...great group of people! They have a customer for life here.

·
Administrator
5,975 Posts
Greetings Forum. New Central MN owner of a 2013 Nuclear Sunset XC. Picked it up Saturday and have been smiling since.
Congrats and welcome aboard! cheers

·
Registered
40 Posts
sixwillwin-
Yup, that was the one with 480 miles on it. Story was that the original owner wanted an xct and that it was cheaper to trade it in rather than buy the parts. Could have been sales guy BS, but who knows. It looked like it came off the showroom floor, so I wasn't too worried about 500 miles.

dtmill-
Mies is great! Hands down, the best dealership experience I have experienced so far.
500 miles only?! he did the breakin for you!!! nice ride man!
i was just up at mies for the indian test ride last weekend, great store and knowledgeable staff, too bad its just shy of 2 hours away from me!!! im stuck with tousley and motoprimo...

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
500 miles only?! he did the breakin for you!!! nice ride man!
i was just up at mies for the indian test ride last weekend, great store and knowledgeable staff, too bad its just shy of 2 hours away from me!!! im stuck with tousley and motoprimo...
Its like 3 1/2 from me, I do my own work but will buy from them again.

·
Registered
40 Posts

Keith is a great guy. My dad and I buy all of our toys from him.

·
Registered
40 Posts

Welcome from another new MN member. Gorgeous bike! I also just picked up a bike from Mies a couple weekends ago! Great Place!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts