Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Local dealer in Scottsdale, Az. had a free showing of a new movie entitled "Why We Ride". Got to see it free. They feed us free and had one of the female "stars" in the movie there for autographs and to talk. She runs a BMW 1000RR at Bonneville. "Valerie Thompson" has hit 212mph on that 1000RR and I believe she said 202mph with it on the salt flats. The movie was good, if you are a bike nut you will enjoy it. It's a documentary. Thank you GoAz of Scottsdale and thanks Valerie for entertaining us and helping us learn a thing or two more about motorcycling. It was a good movie, worth seeing. It will keep you smiling.thumb up

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
It's been out for a long while now and is available for download (for a price).

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
Local dealer in Scottsdale, Az. had a free showing of a new movie entitled "Why We Ride". Got to see it free. They feed us free and had one of the female "stars" in the movie there for autographs and to talk. She runs a BMW 1000RR at Bonneville. "Valerie Thompson" has hit 212mph on that 1000RR and I believe she said 202mph with it on the salt flats. The movie was good, if you are a bike nut you will enjoy it. It's a documentary. Thank you GoAz of Scottsdale and thanks Valerie for entertaining us and helping us learn a thing or two more about motorcycling. It was a good movie, worth seeing. It will keep you smiling.thumb up
I haven't been to that dealer yet.

·
13,236 Posts
Haven't seen the movie but personally know a few that are in it. What cracks me up is we need a movie to tell us why we ride. I just look at the bikes in the garage and know why I ride.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
The local Honda/Yamaha dealer sponsored a free showing of the movie at a local theater. I had been wanting to see it and I was not disappointed. I fell in love with motorcycling way back in 2008 (lol) and the people in that movie and in that movie theater all felt the same way. I enjoyed it. :)

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Going to see it Apr 6th ... really looking fwd to it.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Great movie. I think the we would include all riders. So it probably wasn't intended to tell us why we ride. Just saying.

2012 Vegas 8 ball
Memphis TN

1 - 7 of 7 Posts