Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2006 Cory Ness Jackpot with 2600 miles on it. Used to ride many years ago and ready to get back into it. Have read the Jackpot manual cover to cover a few times trying to get to know the bike. Any pointers for a new Victory owner? Thanks!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just sevice your bike per the recommended intervals and enjoy the ride.
Roger that! The manual says every 2500 miles, so I think I'll go ahead and change the oil and filter right off the bat so I have a base line, since I don't know when it was changed last. Other than that, sounds like you think I'm good to go:)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Got 2009 Cory Ness Victory Vegas Jackpot

Really enjoy it. Took it to Sturgis. Had a blast. Like everyone said just follw Victory timed oil changes etc. and enjoy.

·
Registered
301 Posts
WELCOME TO VF

i love my vics.:D

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Just bought a 2006 Cory Ness Jackpot with 2600 miles on it. Used to ride many years ago and ready to get back into it. Have read the Jackpot manual cover to cover a few times trying to get to know the bike. Any pointers for a new Victory owner? Thanks!
Welcome to this site to FD! Catch you on the road.....:)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, guys. The longer I have mine the more I'm liking it. Now if I can just get this weather to cooperate, I'll be good..:)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I never pass up an opportunity to not only show off Porti but to show new Victory owners the potential for customizing!!
Yeah, you guys set a high bar with this customizing stuff. Hey, at least I bought the chrome gas tank strap covers like you have. Oh no...here I go....:eek:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Tank straps are only the tip of the proverbial iceberg. :D Enjoy the Jackpot but beware....it will take a little to get used to the slow speed turning. Not bad, just different. They have a lot of rubber on the back end.

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Tank straps are only the tip of the proverbial iceberg. :D Enjoy the Jackpot but beware....it will take a little to get used to the slow speed turning. Not bad, just different. They have a lot of rubber on the back end.
Once you go FAT:eek:, you never go back!:D

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts