Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
greetings,

just picked up a 2011 ness vegas, #105. bike is sick. good thing utah is not really the market for this because i got a pretty good deal on it. active military and hope i can start spending more time at home to enjoy my ride.

vipervegas

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rock on brotha. i first spotted the bike in sept before a deployment. bike was still there 2 weeks ago! bout time i pulled the trigger, been eyeing vics for about 4 years now.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums, congrats on the Vegas, and Thank You for your Service!

Make sure to post in the regional forums, it may come in handy someday to know that a fellow member isn't far away. I retired from and am still working on HAFB.

·
Registered
54 Posts
What is the stock exhaust on this bike? I have a Victory Peformance full chrome exhaust on mine and a K&N filter thanks to the dealer. they told me they installed the exhaust/filter so I am not sure what the stocker is supposed to sound like :D

I test rode a new Hammer that day and heard a stock exhaust. I have an idea but i figured Ness bikes would have rockin' exhausts from the get go.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jb, i have no idea. dealer put this exhaust on for a show or something they entered it in. it sounds awesome. i love it.
hey, is there a ness vegas thread on here? do you know what was changed for 2012? why is it 2k cheaper? victory has a 2k rebate on the 2011 now so its a mute point i guess.

·
Registered
526 Posts
jb, i have no idea. dealer put this exhaust on for a show or something they entered it in. it sounds awesome. i love it.
hey, is there a ness vegas thread on here? do you know what was changed for 2012? why is it 2k cheaper? victory has a 2k rebate on the 2011 now so its a mute point i guess.
It looks like the RPW Big Slash.

·
Registered
156 Posts
do you know what was changed for 2012? why is it 2k cheaper? victory has a 2k rebate on the 2011 now so its a mute point i guess.
The only difference is the color. To me the black is way better than the silver anyway. I believe they are 2 grand cheaper because they never sold as fast as they thought being Zach's first production bike....... and it's only moot if you buy the 2011 now, unlike me. ha ha ha

yes, it is an rpw. i was saying i had no idea what the stock exhaust on a ness vegas sounds like.
Just like any of the other 40 pound factory exhausts Victory has.

BTW. Welcome to the forum and enjoy!
I'm #125 myself.
cheers

Also, are those the diamond cut heads on yours? Hard to tell on my computer.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Thanks first and foremost for your service to the country and congrats on a super nice and unique bike from 2011 Ness XC #120
cheers

·
Registered
54 Posts
Here are a couple photos of my Ness! I also purchased a decal plate for my bike so I can get on base. Unfortunately for me, i am on a joint base and the Army wants decals. Now they changed the policy. We still need decals but no expiration dates! Sometimes i wish we can just go back to being an Air Force Base and not need decals.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I am at McChord which is attached to Fort Lewis. Starting a thread would be fun but I believe our bikes are very limited to make it a good one!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have no idea other than paint. I believe yours is more black and mine is a matte gray. I too was stationed at McChord for 3 yrs, from '83 - '85... a LONG TIME ago.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts