Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I happened to stop in at a Victory dealership the other day, wasn't there to look at a new bike but they had a bunch of new non-current bikes on hand. The Kingpin caught my eye, 07 looked to be fully loaded for $13999. 5 yr warranty. Is that a good price? I currently have a Suzuki C50 and have been thinking of trading up anyway.

·
Registered
10 Posts
C50 vs KP

Buying fully loaded is the route to go. Extras for a Kingpin are way too high. I had a c50 and extras were high but not as high as for my kingpin. The main thing youll get with this is more power. Both bikes are easy to ride and comfortable. I think the c50 might be the most practical bike ever made. But we dont buy motorcycles to be practical.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Just want to give you a heads up. The ALL new Victorys are coming out in about 3 months. They are the Cross Roads and the Cross Country. They are touring bikes with full hard bags and trunks to be released later in the year.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I happened to stop in at a Victory dealership the other day, wasn't there to look at a new bike but they had a bunch of new non-current bikes on hand. The Kingpin caught my eye, 07 looked to be fully loaded for $13999. 5 yr warranty. Is that a good price? I currently have a Suzuki C50 and have been thinking of trading up anyway.
Hello, Do you mind telling where you saw these non-currents??

·
Registered
5 Posts
Non Currents in the New England States Area??

Hello , I`m real close to Bangor, Maine. Can anyone point me in the direction of a dealer with these bikes at a premium price? I found someone in NH that has a 05 Kingpin deluxe, 6000 miles, great shape for $9000 is that a good price? Is that a good model year? Looking for opinions/advice from people who have/know these bikes and particularly this unit! Thanks to everyone who takes the time to reply!:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.