Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, just picked up my first cruiser an 07 Vegas 8ball and I am not missing my 03 636 at all. Nice being able to ride all day without my wrists going numb.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Hello and congrats on the Vegas. thumb up

I traded my ZX6R in for my new XC last year and I don't miss it at all.

I'm in CT, where are you riding the Vegas?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm from ma. Thanks still working on getting it to be as quick as the 636 but it's getting there. S&S intake is next on the list.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
I'm from ma. Thanks still working on getting it to be as quick as the 636 but it's getting there. S&S intake is next on the list.
Looks great! If you wrench on your bike, that's a great way to save a lot of coin. If you're looking for a top-notch Victory mechanic, take a ride down to Westerly, RI and meet Kyle Crandall. He's got all the goodies there to get your Vegas "up to speed" plus he has a Dyno-Tuner at the shop.

We took a ride to MA today with another couple from CT. We rode to Wachusett Mountain State Park. There was a group of Victory riders leaving the park as we were entering. thumb up

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
New Haven here, waiting for 2013 XC still in the sandbox overseas...

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad app

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm about 20 mins from there... nice views from the top. Since I got it I've personally swapped my shotguns for the Slashness pipes, installed the bullet headlight and hid kit, grips etc... definitely helps to save some dough

1 - 8 of 8 Posts