Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd been riding a VStar 950T for about 3 years when I made the "mistake" of going to a demo day at Colemans Powersports in Woodbridge, VA. Damn Victory marketing slogan is truth! Put money down that day on a new 2013 CCT and picked it up a couple weeks later.

I had spent well over $6k upgrading and dressing out my 950T and I had previously ridden the Strat Deluxe when I started thinking about upgrading, but I would have ended up spending a bunch more money on it anyway, whereas the CCT stock "needed" much less customizing. So far I've only added the rider backrest, 2" pullback bars, heel shifter, trunk rack, and CB (I ride with Star 474 out of Manassas). For dress up, I've added some Kuryakyn fairing eyebrows and saddlebag kicks.

I'm pretty satisfied with the bike as is and am holding off on exhaust or performance upgrades for the moment. 2k+ miles in, I'm loving my decision and so is my son who "inherited" the 950T. Fortunate thing for him since his car threw a rod and had to be scrapped within days of me bringing the CCT home.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts