Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, I've lurked long enough, time to join the crowd. I knew it was the place for me when VVB's screen name all fit on 1 line lol.

·
Premium Member
1,832 Posts
Welcome from a Greater Cincinnatian stuck in Florida!

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Welcome from CT. One more post or reply and the rest of the forums will open up for you.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Ohio

Welcome from SE OHIO. (South Point) Right on the Ohio river, drop in anytime (LOL)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome! I visited here on and off for the last couple years and I know this is a great group that I'm glad to join. Thanks to the entire group for welcoming all of us recent newcomers. Maddog was the 1st to welcome me and I want to give him a special thanks. Sounds like you have had terrible year and I hope you can get your surgery approved and finally get on the mend soon.

I guess I need to work on my signature next. I ride a 2013 midnight metallic CC. Finest bike I've ever owned. BTW sjaskow, I used to run a manufacturing plant up in Chisholm. I'm an honorary Iron Ranger that until very recently had Polaris running through my blood like everyone up there. Love Northern Minnesota!

·
Registered
483 Posts
I'm glad you've decided to stop being a creeper.

I'm also glad I'm not the only one excited my name fits. It is like it was meant to be.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm surprised how many guys from Ohio end up in Florida....No wait...based on all the snow we have on the ground today I'm not surprised. I know Warren very well Michael T. I'm from the little town of Mantua.

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
I know exactly where Mantua is... right on Route 44... I've passed through there many times... I like Jake's Eats.. good food. I've got a buddy who lives in Garrettsville who (cough cough) rides a HD. We'll have to ride as soon as I get my leg healed and get a new Vic...

Mike

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My son used to manage the Mantua Corners Bar and Grill. He rides a Crossroad. I'm sure we'll cross paths at some point. We'll be at Witchdoctors the 2nd week of July for Kevinx's cam/dyno event. We hosted a cam party in 2015, just need to hit the dyno.

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
I have friends in Ohio. Does that count?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
I have friends in Ohio. Does that count?
Must be our Yankee sense of humor or something because I was just about type;"I drove through Ohio a few times ...does that count"? ..:ltr:

Welcome to the forum, creeper ;)

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
I know exactly where Mantua is... right on Route 44... I've passed through there many times... I like Jake's Eats.. good food. I've got a buddy who lives in Garrettsville who (cough cough) rides a HD. We'll have to ride as soon as I get my leg healed and get a new Vic...

Mike
I might know a guy with a Vic for sale:grin

Is "Jake's Eats" the same as Jake's Steakhouse? Never heard of Jake's Eats

1 - 20 of 23 Posts