Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.
Looks like a nice site.I don't know much about Victory bikes but i'll learn.

Thanks,
53bsa

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
Lots of info about lots of subjects in the search thingy. Whatcha got now? You better be older than me to continue calling yourself old.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Welcome 53bsa. Do you have one?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcomes.I have had various bike's.None now,but i'm looking.These Victory's seem like a nice machine.
RICZ.When i signed up they said nobody was as old as you!cheers

Thanks,
53bsa

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
53bsa;719906RICZ.When i signed up they said nobody was as old as you!cheers[/QUOTE said:
That's me, the Grand Poobah of aging.

·
Registered
1 Posts
woolfy

Hi. My first time here as well, but as an old timer, now 72, and still enjoying biking in the UK, apart from the weather.

06 Jackpot

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
Hi. My first time here as well, but as an old timer, now 72, and still enjoying biking in the UK, apart from the weather.

06 Jackpot
Welcome youngster, from the Pacific Northwet. We ride with SCUBA gear on.thumb up

·
Registered
283 Posts

06 Jackpot
Woolfy!!... YOU GO BOY!! Seem to be quite a few old boys round here. Wish some young chicks would sign up!!:cool:

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
I can only hope when I'm 72 I'll be rocking a Jackpot.... That just made my day Woolfy....

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
I have a riding buddy who is 81, four year older than me. And another friend who is 89 and still rides long distance events. Woolfy has a few years to to catch up with us real old guys. To be fair, many drop out of riding long before 72 and many don't get to see 72. Luck and a good sense of self preservation will get you there. Doing stupid won't.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts