1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
I thought you were doing a wheelie.

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
Well, I am/was one of the new guys around the "other" site. I missed a day and yellow flags and penalties started flying. Didn't know about this site until then. It's still a little weird so here I am.
Welcome from CT. You now have 2 posts/replies, so the rest of the forums should be accessible to you.

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Well, I am/was one of the new guys around the "other" site. I missed a day and yellow flags and penalties started flying. Didn't know about this site until then. It's still a little weird so here I am.
Welcome from NE Ohio, Bobevets... I've only ever been on this Victory forum... but I've seen a mass exodus from the "other" site... There are some really great folks on here... with a lot of great information and a lot of terrific support... Welcome and enjoy...

Cheers!

Mike

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in Illinois just North East of St. Louis Mo. Need to fill in the blanks on my profile, and figure out the picture thing. Thanks for the warm welcome. Now, you guys got a "suggested oil" forum. LOL.

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
I'm in Illinois just North East of St. Louis Mo. Need to fill in the blanks on my profile, and figure out the picture thing. Thanks for the warm welcome. Now, you guys got a "suggested oil" forum. LOL.
Was your pic sideways when you uploaded it? You can send it to me and I can rotate it for you if you like...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think I need to downsize my file. It's a pic off my phone. And yes it did show up that way in the download, I was hoping it would right itself on the way through the wormhole.

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
I think I need to downsize my file. It's a pic off my phone. And yes it did show up that way in the download, I was hoping it would right itself on the way through the wormhole.
Your picture is GOOD now

Andre using TaPaTaLk

Reactions: broggyr

·
Registered
8 Posts
The other site was where I gained most of my Vic knowledge. See a lot of familiar names on here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts