Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked her up yesterday without even test driving, love the thing, drag bars bassani pipes loydz tuner heated grips even a fuckin criuse control, awesome sound and performance is more than what i expected, im a victory lifer after 20 miles!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
190 Posts
congrats and nice ride man

·
Registered
9 Posts
picked her up yesterday without even test driving, love the thing, drag bars bassani pipes loydz tuner heated grips even a fuckin criuse control, awesome sound and performance is more than what i expected, im a victory lifer after 20 miles!!!

Awesome Bike dude!
I picked up mine out by you on Friday night. I picked up my 06 at Bob Weaver. I'm in love too, it's my first bike and couldn't imagine liking any other bike more!

I gotta get my black bullet headlight on, i hate that damn chrome bucket!

I dig your Drag/Fly bars, and your blacked out wheels!
Enjoy dude, that ride is fuckin sick!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Sweet bike man!!Enjoy,and ride it like you stole it!!thumb up

·
Registered
17 Posts
Your stuff is looking awesome in black, it is really great stuff and its features are very nice, I like it very much, well congrats for your stuff.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Love the side mount license plate - thought it only suited really fat tyres like on the Hammer but looks great - next on my list for my Vegas...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Love the side mount license plate - thought it only suited really fat tyres like on the Hammer but looks great - next on my list for my Vegas...
what you really need is some of those torque tubes to get you goincheers

·
Registered
9 Posts
Awesome Bike dude!
I picked up mine out by you on Friday night. I picked up my 06 at Bob Weaver. I'm in love too, it's my first bike and couldn't imagine liking any other bike more!

I gotta get my black bullet headlight on, i hate that damn chrome bucket!

I dig your Drag/Fly bars, and your blacked out wheels!
Enjoy dude, that ride is fuckin sick!
Hey Scott!
I'm loving on your pipes!!! What make are they??? The look like rippers but sexier. I'm looking to switch out my pipes. And these are definitely the best I've seen.

·
Registered
9 Posts
They are Ness Sling Shots. Look nice but I wouldn't reccomend them, they soot up the swingarm and your rear pulley will never shine again!
But yeah they look nice other than that!
Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
They are Ness Sling Shots. Look nice but I wouldn't reccomend them, they soot up the swingarm and your rear pulley will never shine again!
But yeah they look nice other than that!
Thanks
Yup. That'd be a deal breaker for me. Thanks man! I appreciate it.
Do you know anyone that's installed the Hacker Rippers? This bike needs pipes BAD!!! She purrs like a frickin' kitten stock... I'm trying to ask around.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts