Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,299 Posts
But it doesn't have my swell laydown license bracket. Its the only one that doesn't require paint gouging nuts on the fender side. Cheap too. Click the first link in my sig for pics and details.
Oh...and welcome to the clan. Good choice of bike. I had first gen Yammy Ventures from 1983 until I bought my XR. These things are so easy to work on I do all my own wrenching and I ain't no kid. Lots to learn, but this is the place to do it as all here are eager to help.

·
Registered
62 Posts
But it doesn't have my swell laydown license bracket. Its the only one that doesn't require paint gouging nuts on the fender side. Cheap too. Click the first link in my sig for pics and details.
Oh...and welcome to the clan. Good choice of bike. I had first gen Yammy Ventures from 1983 until I bought my XR. These things are so easy to work on I do all my own wrenching and I ain't no kid. Lots to learn, but this is the place to do it as all here are eager to help.
Ricz your signature doesn't appear on my phone, can you put the link in a message?

2017 XCT, Tri Ovals
2013 Triumph Thunderbird Storm, Darkside
2013 Triumph Tiger Explorer
1998 Triumph Thunderbird Sport

·
Registered
12,299 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
First link sausage page not found second link says thread deleted

2017 XCT, Tri Ovals

·
Registered
62 Posts
Sausage, lol spell check!
Meant to say says

2017 XCT, Tri Ovals

·
Registered
12,299 Posts
Check it out when you are on a computer - well worth your time. G'night, I'm crashing now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks RICZ. This is my first American bike and I'm eager to learn much more about it.:smile

·
Registered
12,299 Posts
The more you get to know your bike, the more upset you will become with Polaris for pulling the plug on a truly wonderful bike in every way. Handling, comfort, case capacity, power, ease of maintenance and so much more.

·
Premium Member
1,848 Posts
Welcome to Victory and the Victory Forums from Florida!

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts

·
13,188 Posts
Hello everyone,
Just bought a brand new 2017 X1 two weeks ago and and loving it. So far I got keyless ignition, ape handlebar, tri-oval exhaust, heated grips and others little things. Before this I ride Honda CBRs 600rr, 1000rr,Fury. I'm looking forward to know you all. :)
Welcome
here are fun victory riders. Its free and you can ride with them when you have time. Sparky Bill started the group back in 99. Guys are more then willing to help with what ever your doing
Twin Cities Victory Riders

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts