Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Recently took delivery of a brand new 2008 Jackpot Cory Ness. It was riding the turn table at the dealer for 5 years. Zero miles on the odometer and can't wait for drier weather. Still keeping my CBR too. It's great having a choice of bikes to ride. If anyone wonders why I'm 98 Joes is my CBR an 1998 CBR600 Smokin' Joes and I've been using this ID for years. Anyway, glad to be here.

Doug

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome 98 Joes. I am pretty new here myself and have yet to make the Victory commitment. I have been eying the Vision (Jetson styling) but am still riding my Road Glide Ultra when weather permits. Next weather break will be the time for me to clean up the 2011 FLTRU and drive to my nearest Victory dealer for a test ride on a Vision.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I ended up with mine kinda by accident. I started out looking at a used RoyalStar and then a Honda Fury and then I saw the Victory and that was it for me. My local dealer is having a Victory weekend event and I'm jacked for that. :) I looked at some H-D but the JP was the bike for me. Don't you just hate winter when we can't ride?

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I find winter to be a feeble excuse. I ride as long as the temperature is above about 25F and the roads are clear. That means that I have not ridden for about 2 to 3 weeks but that is a very long time for me. I fully understand the Royal Star. I own a Royal Star Tour Deluxe but am investigating the Vision as an alternative. It is going to be this or the Star Venture for me. Just trying to narrow things down today.

·
Premium Member
1,590 Posts
Welcome from Katy, Texas!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome from down south in Puyallup. Our club (Cascade Victory Riders) is doing a ride this Saturday to several dealers in the area (Lynnwood Motoplex, Hinshaws in Auburn, & Cliff's in Bremerton) PM me if you want more info.

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Welcome from a couple hrs down south! Hope we get to meet sometime!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts