Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a used 07 Jackpot. I have been riding since the 60's mostly in dirt bikes and around 2005 started riding again on the street. My latest was a HD sportster which I liked cuz of its lightweight and decent power but it was a pain in the rear (really) on any long trips which my wife, with her Suzuki Bergman 650 with a Tow-pac package loved to take. I like hot rods so larger HDs were not my style. Looked at alot of V-Rods but crazy prices just drove me away. Seen an ad for a Victory and the light just went on...I remember those bikes. So I followed the ads and found this one and I am just thrilled with it. So smooth at hwy speed and lots of power. I'm just getting used to the weight diff but thats no real biggie. HD has its place but the newer Victorys have them beat hands down.

Great to be here and I hope I can gleen alot of information on these fantastic bikes. Dan.

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
Dan, a big juicy Northwet welcome from one of those annoying folk across the river. Maybe we can hook up for a lunch run to Skamania Lodge, Char Burger, Multnomah Falls or? If you are a bit vexed by the weight difference, view Ride Like A Pro and Capt. Crash videos.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums, I think you'll be very happy with your upgrade!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. You make a newbie feel welcome.

RICZ maybe we can do that sometime. I'll get my ducks in a row and mayhaps we can work it out.

Thanks again, Dan.

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
Thanks guys. You make a newbie feel welcome.

RICZ maybe we can do that sometime. I'll get my ducks in a row and mayhaps we can work it out.

Thanks again, Dan.
Operators are standing by. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts