Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Hey all, new owner and first time owner on a 14 Cross Country 8-Ball. Loving it!!! I was a loyal Harley brand guy and have just been blown away. Very excited about this bike!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! cheers

·
Registered
54 Posts

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
:D Hey all, new owner and first time owner on a 14 Cross Country 8-Ball. Loving it!!! I was a loyal Harley brand guy and have just been blown away. Very excited about this bike!
Congrats, HamBone! I'm in the market for a CCT right now. Did you get aftermarket exhaust? If you did, I'd love to hear it sometime. I'd also be interested in hearing where you got the bike and your experience there. I'm in Allen, bikeless at the moment.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats, HamBone! I'm in the market for a CCT right now. Did you get aftermarket exhaust? If you did, I'd love to hear it sometime. I'd also be interested in hearing where you got the bike and your experience there. I'm in Allen, bikeless at the moment.
Hey Scotty. No aftermarket yet. I have to wait a while. I live in Wylie. I actually bought my bike at strokers. It was a great experience. My sales guy was Allen.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I will be happy to trade weather with you !thumb up

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Hey Scotty. No aftermarket yet. I have to wait a while. I live in Wylie. I actually bought my bike at strokers. It was a great experience. My sales guy was Allen.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Thanks for the info. I see you PM'd me. I'll write more there.

·
Premium Member
1,590 Posts
Welcome from Katy Tx.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts