Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I'd start out here and introduce myself. As of a couple of days ago, I'm now the proud new owner of a 2015 XC 8-ball. I've been riding for years but this is my first victory, and actually the first brand new vehicle that I've ever bought. I'm very excited about it and look forward to the next few years with it, and to finally having something I can enjoy riding with my wife and daughter (I've previously been mostly a sportbike guy, sold a Buell to buy the XC)

Thanks
TJ

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm from the RVA and my folks still live there, I know that route all too well, haha, it's a pretty decent ride

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Welcome from the TN/VA line. I'm a VA boy myself, rode 58 from the KY/VA line all the way to VA Beach and on to the Eastern shore on my old bike a few years back.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome from Mid Florida. 8-Ball are nice ride; I test it during bike week in March but I had to consider the misses so I opt for the 2014 CCT.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I'm from the RVA and my folks still live there, I know that route all too well, haha, it's a pretty decent ride

Here speaking of 360/ 58 let me test this share feature in Rever.. This is a ride I am thinking about trying here soon before it gets too cold..

HTML:
<iframe src="https://a.rever.co/embed/rides/42817" width="700" height="700"></iframe>

·
Registered
779 Posts
hmm well I dunno. Not sure if this is supported on this forum- but none of the quick tools seems to display it. As you can see- the code implies that there should be an image- but none of the advanced tools seem to do anything...

<iframe src="https://a.rever.co/embed/rides/42817" width="700" height="700"></iframe>

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The link works, with tapatalk anyways. But that looks like a nice ride, 58 west of me (Martinsville) is beautiful, and just gets better the closer you get to TN. I haven't been out that way in some time, but now, with the new vic, hopefully I'll be able to do a lot more exploring out that way

1 - 11 of 11 Posts