Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Howdy,

I just purchased a 2016 XCM and subsequently found this site. Seems like a lot of thoughts out there on Polaris's recent decision, but I couldn't pass up the offers they were throwing around. I just traded in my Yamaha R1. It's a big change, I know, but I've owned em all, and my knee just can't take the sport riding after almost losing my leg in an accident in 15'. I'm super excited to get some miles in. I haven't even gotten to take it home yet as they are replacing a wheel that was damaged in shipping (on another bike no less, but they robbed Peter to pay Paul on another magnum they sold). They gave me an Octane as a loaner and man is that thing loud. It is a blast to ride though. plenty of power and carves well enough.

Glad to be here, can't wait to share in my adventures with yall.

Cheers

My XCM

My Loaner Octane

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Welcome from NE Ohio!!! One more post and you'll have all the functionality of the site.

Beautiful bike!!! Congrats! Where in Georgia are you? My best friend from HS lives in Adairsville... we grew up in Chattanooga. Last October he and I cruised Helen for the Octoberfest... and road Suches Loop... fun ride!!!!

Again, welcome!!!

Cheers!!!

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,831 Posts
Welcome from Florida! Nice bike! I rode up your way in November. Best friend lives in Cumming and I have family up near Helen! Spend Christmas up there too!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
Welcome! You won't wanna give that Octane back I bet

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
That's getting off on the right foot...two of the best Vics made :grin

Welcome from CT

·
Super Moderator