Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there everyone -you have a great website here- my first question is I heard there's lots of mods you can do to your tail lights and brake lights on bike and trunk( tour)- can anyone help me with that--I'm talkin brake/blinker lights on trunk and brake/blinker on rear of bike-- if anyone can help or steer me in the right direction id love it

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi Brian, welcome to the forum. you are at the right place to find your answers. look around you will see some posts on the tail lites and trunk lites. congrats on the new bike , you'll love it good choice

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tail lite mods ( trunk and bike)

thanks for your quick response -I appreciate it- what threads would i look under for tail lights and trunk lights mods

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the Vision. Plenty if was to work our tail lights. Would suggest go to the vision group then use search this forum. May just want to look through. Several pics with details posted. If that doesn't get you started the start a thread for you bike mid and post what your thinking about and we can go from there. Trunk staying on, your budget, etc are all important. Safe riding

Tim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts